- Mix in a food processor and then pour the mixture in a baking dish. Place in the freezer and scrape every hour with a fork until you have a fine crystallized mixture
Yogurt ice cream, flavored with lemon and ginger
- In a saucepan, combine the whipped cream, lemon zest and ginger. Heat
- When the cream is hot, remove the pan from the heat
- Whisk the egg yolks, and the sugar until the mixture lightens in color then incorporate the hot cream slowly
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until the cream mixture thickens and sticks to the spatula
- Strain the hot mixture through a sieve
- Place the bowl over a second bowl filled with ice and stir well
- Refrigerate until well chilled
- Add the yogurt mixture
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker to make ice cream
- Cream the butter, sugar and zest.
- Stir in dry ingredients and milk alternately.
- Fold in the egg whites, beaten stiff beforehand.
- Put in individual molds and bake 20 minutes at 350 ° F.
- If desired, decorate with roasted almonds and strawberries.
For the assembly
- Dress plates with the pound cake, ice cream, strawberry granite, and garnish with basil leaves